Scarlett Entertainment & Events organise Team Building activities and incentive programmes for corporate groups and VIPs to London and the UK, delivering experiences and activities that are unique to the region.
Our Exclusive London Film Tours will allow your corporate group to visit many of London’s historic landmarks that film makers love. See some of your favourite movies and TV shows come to life as you take our London Film Locations Tour of over 35 different film locations in and around the City of London.
Our diverse range of Film Tour options offer a fun and unique way to view the British capital as our movie experts entertain you with behind-the-scenes details and insider gossip. Even if you’re not a movie buff, this tour will still offer a unique insight into British film culture.
Guided by local actors or actresses, your VIP group will be treated to viewing the sights of the City combined with film sites in Southwark, screen locations of Fleet Street and much more. As our tours are taken in original mini coaches so we can reach locations that other tours can’t reach, venturing down side streets in the City of London and its surrounding districts.
A perfect tour for an exclusive company outing or organised VIP trip, combining historic sights with popular culture, with our London Film Locations Tour visit over 35 film and TV locations in the City of London, Southwark, Clerkenwell, Aldwych, Westminster and Smithfield, all areas popular with TV and film makers. There will be several stops for your group to get off, take pictures and see the film locations up-close.
See locations from Bridget Jones’s Diary, Sherlock Holmes, Four Weddings and a Funeral, V for Vendetta, Atonement, About a Boy, 28 Days Later, Bourne Ultimatum, Batman Begins and much many more.
Your party will be able to watch DVD clips from scenes of the movies as we pass the actual locations, hear fascinating historical information about the local areas and get the inside-track on movie making in London. Our London Film Locations Tour will finish near the London Eye on the South Bank, one of the most popular film locations in London.
Three of our most popular tour options available
- Doctor Who Tour - Learn how episodes were made and enjoy trivia about Doctor Who, whilst visiting fifteen locations featured from the show.
- Romantic Comedy London Tour - A unique way to see the British capital as our film experts take you to locations of where the most iconic and romantic cinematic moments in the city were shot.
- Sherlock Holmes Walking Tour - Explore places featured in the iconic books, real sites that inspired Arthur Conan Doyle, as well as locations featured in film and TV adaptations of the detective’s great adventures. The tour starts at the very place where Holmes and Watson first meet.
- All tours have a duration of between 2 and 3 hours
- Professional actor tour guides will be provided with each tour
- Minimum of five people per tour.
- Maximum of twenty people per tour with the option of contacting us in advance if you have a larger group you wish to be catered for.
- For our Film Locations Tour there is a maximum of five people per mini coach
- Sensible footwear recommended for walking tours
Our Scarlett Event team can arrange luxury coaches, executive fleets, VIP coaches, mini buses or limousine services to pick your guests up from their hotel and take them to our exclusive London Film Tours start points.
Not yet booked your group hotel? Our Scarlett Event team are here to help! We work with the very best in luxury hotel group accommodation in London, from Boutique hotels to large hotel facilities.
Holding a corporate incentive party, gala dinner or corporate event in London? Let our Events team help organise your event - we work with the very best event venues in London from unique event spaces to traditional British venues, large meeting spaces to VIP luxury party venues available to hire in the UK. Our London DMC events team can organise amazing locally based entertainment, catering, decor and transport.
Contact us at Scarlett today to talk about booking our UK Film Tour for your corporate team day or personalised event.